1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

lt+1.91 + benq + out of date black ops= Ban?

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by 4drctr420, Aug 7, 2011.

1. 4drctr420

4drctr420 Member

i think i just flagged my system possibly. i ran my black ops in newest abgx and no new ap2.5 data was found so i figured my disc was alright for lt+1.91. as soon as i inserted disc about 2 seconds later the unrecognizable disc error came up. so naturally i run abgx again and sure enough new ap2.5 data found. piss off. so now i can run my newly backed up blackops, but am afraid to ever go back online in fear having been flagged. isnt there some sort of safety with lt+ or am i f'd

2. eebeejay

eebeejay Regular member

Use XvaL to check and see if you're flagged.

Not going back online and being banned are essentially the same thing, right?

3. Modking30

Modking30 Regular member

The ap2.5 didn't change. They simply moved where it was on the disc. If the game booted on 1.9 it will boot on 1.9.1. Probably your laser.

4. 4drctr420

4drctr420 Member

ran xval and guess what? ap2.5 failed. must have been pre 1.9 but disc isnt that old, oh well that box is gone to a good internetless home now. FTR i signed into live out of curosity and no instant ban.

the only thing i need to know now is if the hard drive is ok to use on an unflagged system. i got rid of the xbox but still have the harddrive

Last edited: Aug 7, 2011
  5. BillB

BillB Regular member

If AP2.5 failed, then any saves that you have on your hard drive will be corrupt on a non-flagged system (from my experience). Just format the drive (erases all saves & DLC) with your new 360, and it will become usable again, and your saves will work.