1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

LT+ 3.0 firmware

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by clorf01, Feb 15, 2012.

1. clorf01

clorf01 Member

Will I have to reburn all of my old 360 games if I upgrade my firmware to LT+ 3.0

2. peluynati

peluynati Regular member

just the ap2.5 titles and any xgd3 games that you have, all older non-protected titles will be fine!

3. Menion

Menion Regular member

So I just modded my friends box with the Xecuter Replacement PCB, and flashed with Ltplus 3.0 the disc loads fine and when going to play though it states "Not supported" Now from everything I have been reading I'm wondering on specifics - This xbox Has an older Dash, It is not and will not be connected online, Do I just patch the ISO with abgx so it fixes the topography and have it work?

Or even though Im not playing online do I still need that special Lite-On burner? My box has the old dash never connected online on 2.0 and it works fine with all the games, Would it just be easier to downgrade his box to 2.0? I really dont want to go purchase some special burner I dont even have a PC I use a laptop and like the burner I have just fine, If the silent update wasnt done it should work just like my box on 2.0 right?

Thanks!
    btw (Both are slims)

4. Menion

Menion Regular member

I figured it out, on 3.0 you can still use imgburn and any burner just have to make sure the ISO is patched with agbx

5. eebeejay

eebeejay Regular member

Correct.

Last edited: Feb 24, 2012