1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ltools Help? done if before, but having probelms

Discussion in 'Xbox - Software discussion' started by micahman, Oct 20, 2004.

1. micahman

micahman Member

OK, Ive moded multiple xboxs using ltools, but for some reason when I am doing my one friends it wont work. At first he didnt have the xbox live tab so we put in NCAA 2005 and clicked on Live so that it would update his dashboard. So then i attempted the Splinter Cell tool from ltools and attempted to install the UDE. I did PBL metoo and UDE one since his is an older x-box, and it goes through, but at the end it says that it cant find the correct update.xbe. It says i need one numbered 4920, 5659, or 5960. Please help, I odnt know where to go from there. Thanks

2. Billyfett

Billyfett Regular member

Try taking the dashboard off an xbox that has the mod and ftp it in to the other. YOu should be able to FTP into the unmodded one with the ltools hack running from the game.

3. micahman

micahman Member

how do I do that? Do I copy certain files over and then put them on the unmodded box and just replace them or what? Sorry im not that great with replacing a dashboard. Please tell me the exact files to copy or what not. I use cuteftp if that helps at all

4. micahman

micahman Member

Anyone else know anything about copying a dashboard from an xbox to another one?

5. Billyfett

Billyfett Regular member

PM me I'll hook dat sh!t up Bro!