1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lumines II

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by fharthart, Jul 10, 2007.

1. fharthart

fharthart Member

I searched all the stores today and found no Lumines, but I found tons of Lumines II. Does Lumines II work for downgrade from 3.50 to 1.50? Do you think it will be possible in the future to downgrade from 3.50 to 1.50 without Lumines?

2. dEEz_nUtz

dEEz_nUtz Regular member

No, it is not possible to downgrade with Lumines II...And more than likely there wont be an alternative-I imagine the dev's are working on cracking the new firmware, and are a little busy at the moment.
    SO keep looking for the first one..Try your local pawnshops, blockbuster has them to rent..I got a used one from GAmeCrazy (Hollywood Video)today for $12, but they are getting scarce-they have been pulled from the shelves at most of the major retailers.

3. fharthart

fharthart Member

Is it possible to BUY Lumines from Blockbuster? I don't have a Blockbuster card...

4. pspmexicn

pspmexicn Member

hey dude dont worry it took me 50 THATS RIGHT 50(57 actully)to find lumines(blockbuster,17gamespots,5circuit citys,4walmarts,2toysrusand manymore)i found mine today at circuit city (lol last shot too^_^ lucky me )

Last edited: Sep 3, 2007
  5. dEEz_nUtz

dEEz_nUtz Regular member

well you can buy it, provided they have them for sale..like in their "pre-played" games bin..Otherwise you will have to get a membership and rent one really quick..I know they are hard to come by-The one I got was actually at a different store across town-I had the clerk check the other stores before I went driving around looking for one. You can check with like gamestops too, and have them call their other stores to see if they have them in stock..I think it would be better to call ahead first rather than drive all over the place(gas here is 3.40 a gallon!!) I would spend the same amount on the game as I would in gas...

and pspmexicn-consider yourself lucky you found one...!