1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lumines Share club....(Idea)

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by tylerscoo, Jul 10, 2007.

1. tylerscoo

tylerscoo Regular member

I know this sounds kind of corny and everything. But.... if some people got a few copies of lumines and sent them to people who havent been downgraded yet you should go ahead. I dont need to because I got custom firmware but a few of my friends want to downgrade and no lumines, if everyone (possible) with a psp downgraded then the lumines would be return to the origanal owner. Because the people who've already downgraded dont care about lumines anymore because I know about 5 people who want to downgrade just on my street. If everyone that wanted the downgrader could. And people could just keep sending.

2. dEEz_nUtz

dEEz_nUtz Regular member

Having trouble finding Lumines are you? I dont think that would be such a hot idea, what would happen if that "somebody" went and downgraded, and then decided not to pay it forward because they liked the game and ended up keeping it for themselves to possibly downgrade other peoples PSP's for $$?

If I had that many people on my block looking to downgrade-I would go out and find a copy right now and make an easy $50 @ $10 per downgrade?

Last edited: Jul 10, 2007
  3. neesh0

neesh0 Member

I got my copy of lumines from www.redflagdeals.com, it helps people find sellers within a city in Canada, im not sure if there is one for the US

4. tylerscoo

tylerscoo Regular member

i dont need it my friends do

5. dEEz_nUtz

dEEz_nUtz Regular member

Yeah, me neither..I just picked one up recently in case I need to make a few extra bucks by downgrading others psp's...

6. alienham

alienham Member

well im gonna keep my lumines and no one can use it!
    MWHAHAHAHAHA! sorry i just used it to downgrade.... but then i started playing and im addicted! i cant put it down..... but i did go to a few gamestops and they had 2-4 used copys of it for about 18$ so hurry to gamestops people! :D

also i heard they are gonna patch the game so u cant play it on anything but 3.51 :O man sony must be pissed....