1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lumines ULES00043/P

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by assadi84, Jul 15, 2007.

1. assadi84

assadi84 Regular member

After searching everywhere, I found this lumines with the code ULES00043/P, the sales person said that it is the one which is used in downgrading, but charged me way over any normal psp game, anyway, i just want to confirm that this UMD will do the trick and downgrade saftly without any bricks..

Thanks in advance

2. DRUGLESS

DRUGLESS Regular member

Yes, I have Lumines Platinum ULES00043/P and it works

To be absolutely sure insert the UMD and check under GAME that the UPDATE on the UMD is not 3.51.

I don't have my Lumines with me right now, but I'll check what version the update is when I get home.
    Yell if you need this.

3. assadi84

assadi84 Regular member

Thanks for your reply, I already did a wide search and found out it is possible with platinum lumines, and I did try to downgrade and it worked fine.. Thanks again for your reply

4. assadi84

assadi84 Regular member

Thanks for your reply, I already did a wide search and found out it is possible with platinum lumines, and I did try to downgrade and it worked fine.. Thanks again for your reply