1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

m$ dash wont boot

Discussion in 'Xbox - General discussion' started by jonesy827, Feb 26, 2005.

1. jonesy827

jonesy827 Member

hey i need to get intomy ms dash with my chip off...it worked before on my stock...i use slayer's and I just installed the chip and slayer's works great, but with the chip off nothing boots. the system FRAGs...it always worked with the stock HD...does anyone know if they will ban my xbox or my gamertag on live?...ive read that in the past it was the eeprom but i also heard that now its the account...so idk any ideas how to get into the dash?

2. Pharoh

Pharoh Member

do you mean you use evox and slayers was the auto installer that you used cause if that is so you probably formatted your hdd and you do not have your ms dash no longer you will need to install it again from the auto-installer or you can get the dash of the net somewhere. i think its against the rules for me to give you any idea's.

3. DynatyxXx

DynatyxXx Regular member

the ms dash wont boot when the hdd is unlocked, so lock it or it doesnt boot when the xboxdash.xbe doesnt exist so i suggest do a reinstall with slayers autoinstaller get it from here http://ddx.freewebpage.org/how_to_burn_xbox_isos.htm
    and if it still wont launch lock hdd with slayers.