1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

M$ really taking care of it's customers....(Sarcasm)

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by Oner, Jul 1, 2007.

1. Oner

Oner Moderator Staff Member

Taken from news on the net....

Link to forum thread http://forums.forzamotorsport.net/forums/thread/402647.aspx

What I find amazing is if this was something Sony was to do, you wouldn't hear the end of it....

2. Sudds

Sudds Active member

Very true Oner, in fact i would say there would be a massive uproar about it.

3. BurningAs

BurningAs Regular member

wow, yeah sounds like somehting those edited at sony would do. im very disappointed.

but under what circumstances does forza 2 crash? i have played it well over 10 hrs, and never had any issues.

Last edited: Jul 12, 2007
  4. jelle2503

jelle2503 Regular member

brought a 360 to the store around 25 may. repair center received 28-may.

took till 8 june for the repair centre to "book it in" >_>

looking at 15 workdays to expect return, would be 28 june exactly.. didn't hear nothing yet. phoned suppport, heard over there the days of repair would now be 20-25 working days.

and my 360 status : unknown. something went wrong..

waiting for 1 1/2 months now.

it's fun, how MS denies the huge failure rating on Xbox 360 consoles, and keep everyone in the dark, about what there is being done.. what do they do? nothing, i think they just wait for the warranty to end, so they don't have to worry about their faulty products anymore.

5. flowfast

flowfast Regular member

I have my warranty with the retailer so I never really had any probs with m$. They even gave me all my M$ points back so I could play my arcade games offline. I had to create a silver account and redownload the games(I downloaded all new games). It only took 5 days for them to give me all my points back.

forza never froze for me, guess I was lucky.

Last edited: Jul 1, 2007
  6. Oner

Oner Moderator Staff Member

Does it matter? Over 900 replies where removed. Doesn't that seem like an admittance to something being wrong? Or trying to hide something?

7. PS2Menace

PS2Menace Regular member

To me, and probably everyone else with a little common sense, they are indeed trying to push it under the rug. Many other forums linked to that thread and Turn10 responded by deleting the thread.

They are probably working on a fix (I HOPE) and don't want people NOT to purchase the game because of the freezing. It's done it to me about 5 times since I got it and it's annoying as hell. FNR3 does it too when in the online lobby but this is just random.

They need to speak up and let their customers know that the problem is being worked on.