1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

M.U.G.E.N. to PS/2?

Discussion in 'PS2' started by Seclude, Jun 30, 2007.

1. Seclude

Seclude Member

M.U.G.E.N. or winMUGEN is a game ran by DOS on the PC. You search online for characters to put in your file directory and play as them in a 2d fighter. Most of the files representing this system are .def, .cfg, .air, .cns, .sff, .act, .dll, .mp3, .sff, and .fnt files.

You can read what M.U.G.E.N. actually is in detail at http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/M.U.G.E.N

Now, my question is... with a mod/swap magic, how can I make a burn of the entire structure that represents the game and be able to play it on my PS/2?

I tried converting the main directory with the subfolders and .exe in to an .iso and tried playing it on my PS2, the thing is, it actually seems to read the disc, but nothing is loading. I burned it at 4x using DVD-r. Is there some special quality it takes to convert it more accordingly to be read as a PS2 game?

Sorry, i'm new in the modding and hacking area's, as I just picked up a huge interest in it, and may question may be that of impossibility, but with trial and error, you'll always succeed, even if it's to find a fact of impossibility itself. :\

2. EGOvoruhk

EGOvoruhk Member

You just answered your own question there

The PS2 is not a PC