1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

M3 DS Real and EZ 3 in 1 Question

Discussion in 'Nintendo DS' started by D0ughman, Nov 26, 2007.

1. D0ughman

D0ughman Member

I recently purchased the EZ 3 in 1 card to go with my M3 DS Real. GBA roms seem to work fine, I can't figure out how to access the rumble or ram feature of the card. I installed Rudolph´s EZ-Flash V 3-in-1 Tool. I still can't seem to figure this out. I mainly purchased this card to use the DS Browser, the browser has been patched and it just keeps saying to insert the ram card, any help would be greatly appreciated.

2. D0ughman

D0ughman Member

Anybody?

3. HG27

HG27 Guest

Ok first you need to load up Rudolph's 3 in 1 tool then you press R 2 times to get to the rumble menu select rumble strength (weak, med, strong).
    You should then be redirected back to the m3 main menu where you now load a game that has the rumble feature. I would recommend testing it with metroid prime pinball.

4. D0ughman

D0ughman Member

I am using Rudolph's 3in1 ExpPack but still no luck, L & R buttons switch from PSRAM to NOR, but no rumble or ram feature. I wonder if I didn't just get a bad card.

5. HG27

HG27 Guest

Where did you get the 3 in 1 tool from? It might be a earlier version. I got mine from ds-scene.net. It will be labeled "Rudolph´s EZ-Flash V 3-in-1 Tool" version 1.9
    It is in the download section under flashcart software. Only thing is that you need to register.

6. D0ughman

D0ughman Member

I am using Ver. 1.9

7. D0ughman

D0ughman Member

It looks like there is a new version out for the M3 DS Real, version 1.9d but I am still not smart enough to figure it out??? Here

The readme that came with it is still a little hard to figure out!

Thanks for any help!

8. HG27

HG27 Guest

Know any other site which has this info? Cause the school's computer won't let me access the site. If not, that's cool I'll just check out the site later on a different computer.