1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

M3 DS Simply Adapter Guide (Newest)

Discussion in 'Nintendo DS' started by ndsl4me, May 23, 2007.

1. ndsl4me

ndsl4me Guest

Where to buy
    If you do not yet have an M3 DS Simply you can purchase it from one of the following stores:

Digimartz
    Divineo
    ModChipStore
    kicktrading
    winsunx

The M3 DS Simply comes with the device itself, a replacement shell in white, a MicroSD reader/writer, a CD with some software on it and a small case for holding the M3 and replacement shell.
    UPDATE: Apparently the new batch of M3 DS Simply do NOT come with the replacement white shell - I can now confirm this is true.

MicroSD Card
    The only other thing you will need to buy is a MicroSD card (aka Transflash) these can be bought from most online electronics stores, or eBay. They currently go up to 2GB in size, what size you get is up to you, but I would recommend 256MB as a minimum.

Formatting
    Now you have everything you need to first prepare the MicroSD card for use in the M3. So start by plugging the MicroSD into the card reader and connect the card reader to your computer.

Ready!
    Your M3 is now ready to play backed up NDS games and run Moonshell (to play videos, MP3’s and view pictures) so you can now drag and drop any games/homebrew/MP3’s/pictures you want to play/watch on your DS. Files can go anywhere, but I usually ue seperate folders, such as Games/Videos/Music etc.

2. spathi

spathi Regular member

Pardon me, what is the point of this guide? You have simply copy/pasted the old one and maybe changed some things (what have you changed)?

This "guide" doesnt contain even half the info of the stickied one... why dont you reply to the original guide thread with your changes? that will get included in the original guide, without the need for multiple guide threads... i mean, we should have only one!

If i had to make a guide i could too but it would be pointless...

3. mr_hanky

mr_hanky Regular member

I don't actually see the point in this? Apart from the list of stores this is is just copied and pasted from my guide, what is it meant to achieve? Maybe some indirect advertising for Digimartz as that is the ONLY change?

4. HG27

HG27 Guest

trying to copy mr_hanky
    shame on you