1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

***M3 DS Simply Guide***

Discussion in 'Nintendo DS' started by mr_hanky, Jan 13, 2007.

1. mr_hanky

mr_hanky Regular member

You need to turn soft-reset on for each game before you load it, when you select a game you should see a menu similar to the one below:

[​IMG]

Choose "SoftReset Key" and select either of the key combinations shown:

[​IMG]

Use the selected key combo to reset back to the M3 menu anytime during the game.

2. Windjai

Windjai Member

The clock stop workin is happenin again and I still can't connect my DS to my router.

Please help, thank you!

3. sloman08

sloman08 Member

can some body tell me how to download free games for the m3 ds simply? i have limewire basic and for some reason can't seem to find any games that work when put onto the micro sd.

do i need to download something else that downloads the games or is limewire ok??

4. tyrantpig

tyrantpig Member

hello i have a m3 ds simply and i have always wanted to play gba roms on it.i know i need a gba flash cart

i have 2 questions
    1. what flash cartridge would i need , i need one that has usb linker, what is the best flash cartridge.

2. where can i get it.

please help me.

5. xxBubbles

xxBubbles Member

what site do i download the games for my m3simple in??
    i've been downloading games from http://ds.rom-news.org/d0wnl04d5/ but they arent working on my m3simple
    i'm really desperate cuz all my friends have ttds and r4 and im the only one with an m3 so i cant ask anyone else for help

6. xxBubbles

xxBubbles Member

what site do i download the games for my m3simple in??
    i've been downloading games from http://ds.rom-news.org/d0wnl04d5/ but they arent working on my m3simple
    i'm really desperate cuz all my friends have ttds and r4 and im the only one with an m3 so i cant ask anyone else for help

7. MaryD7

MaryD7 Regular member

the games from ds.rom-news.org works in any flash card. once downloaded you need to unzip it untill you get a *.nds
    the *.nds file is all you need to copy onto microsd card.
    if its still not work, then theres something wrong with your card or the firmware. go to page 1 on this thread for firmware guide.

8. xxBubbles

xxBubbles Member

omg
    thank you so much!!
    it works now
    =]

9. tyrantpig

tyrantpig Member

hey i have a m3 ds simply and i love the resident evil games. i was wondering if there was a mobile phone emulator of the m3 ds or a different way to play the mobile phone resident evil games.

10. HeadSh0t

HeadSh0t Member

When i turn my DS on, after doing the first bit of this guide (all i need, i dont need to trim or anything lol), then it just goes to the Loading screen, and nothing happens :( Any help?

11. onionhawk

onionhawk Member

I've had a DS Simply for about a year and it's been great. Recently the DS hasn't been recognizing the Simply all the time on startup. I get the "Touch the touch screen to continue" message instead of loading up the Simply software but it's not happening every time. If I try taking out the Micro SD card it gives me "Couldn't find the SD/TF card" so it seems the Simply cartridge may not be to blame. If the software on the SD card is corrupt, it wouldn't load at all instead of every so often, right?

Hopefully the Simply itself isn't dying.

12. kittymat

kittymat Regular member

I get this about once a week with my DS Real, I believe it is a poor contact on the Real card, I turn off the DS push the M3 in and out several times and it is fine again for another week or so.

13. HeadSh0t

HeadSh0t Member

Well, it does it ALL the time, ive tried formatting it to Fat 16 and Fat 32....but it still doesnt work...any help?

14. floppity

floppity Member

i have a m3 ds but some of the games i run on it tend to jam after a bit of play. the lego batman is one of these, also animal cross ing.
    Any ideas gratefully received.

15. y_d_park

y_d_park Member

I don't see the file name _system_ to be extracted. Am I missing it?

Thanks.

16. aaaggghhh

aaaggghhh Member

for pdating the firmware what is the root of the micro sd?

17. RaphaelGR

RaphaelGR Member

Well, hey there.
    The problem is that my M3 Simply simply won't play Order of Ecclesia (the Japanese rom) and I'm wondering why. I have tested it in three different MicroSD, a Nokia (256), a Sandisk (1GB) and an unknown (1GB), I have firmware version 1.14, and I've especially experimented with FAT/FAT32 and cluster sizes.
    Either it stucks before the "Konami" logo, or it stucks after the intro animation.
    I'm wondering, could it be a console issue? I now it's unlikely but I'm just wondering. Also, a friend told me that there are many batches of M3 Simply and the batch my card belongs is not compatible with Ecclesia. So it's an M3 Simply issue he says.
    Currently I'm waiting for the US rom to see if it changes something.
    What's your opinion?

Currently I'm waiting for the US rom to see if it changes something.

18. Joshewah

Joshewah Regular member

Anyone know if there are any good 3rd party firmwares for the m3 Simply? I haven't seen a firmware update in a while and I want to get as much life out of this thing so I don't have to buy a new flash cart.

19. kittymat

kittymat Regular member

I think its YsMenu or something like that, go to GBAtemp.net look at the R4 forum and its a sticky at the top.

20. tekgeeek

tekgeeek Guest

How do I get the Neo-Geo emulator on this M3 DS?