1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

M3 DS Simply question

Discussion in 'Nintendo DS' started by skit, Feb 9, 2007.

1. skit

skit Regular member

I just got my Nintendo DS lite last week, and am looking to get an M3 DS Simply.

I have one quick question though. I could have sworn awhile back, I heard that the M3 DS Simply couldn't do something that the normal m3 could. I know you can play movies, music, and ds roms, but can it play like, other roms like gb/gbc/gba?

Thanks in advance
    Brian

2. Kiwiclx

Kiwiclx Member

The M3 DS Simply cannot play GBA, GBC or GB ROMs - a GB emulator is in the works though. As for the M3DSS being capable of what other M3 perhaps you're referring to drag-and-drop file loading? No ROM patching by user? You can check out a list of homebrew, which includes emulators for other consoles, compatible with the M3DSS in my signature. It's really a great buy and one of the best devices out. :D

Last edited: Feb 9, 2007
  3. skit

skit Regular member

Yea, I really don't mind not being able to play the gba/gbc/gb on it. It would be nice, but it's not a necessity. I'm most probably going to get it. :) Can't wait to be able to watch movies and mp3's. (my psp bricked recently, so the ds is my new best friend. lol)

And thanks for the reply, that got me the info I needed.

Last edited: Feb 9, 2007