1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

M3 Lite- how do i load pc eng. games? Other legacy games

Discussion in 'Nintendo DS' started by climo, Feb 11, 2007.

1. climo

climo Member

Long time reader first time poster. Still kinda new to these emulators.I recently purchased a M3 lite for my DSlite so I could play both GBA and NDS games. Everything is working great.

According to the M3 Lite home page the M3 lite has built in emulators for older systems like Pc Engine? Are we talking about the Hu card games or the CD games? I have dracula x (one of the best)I would like to play on my ds lite. Easy to rip since its a cd. Just rip contents then add to my micro sd? Or do I have to use a patching software like the one included with M3 lite? Can someone help on how to make this work?

2. XbusterZ

XbusterZ Regular member

that's how i am with the ps2 forum, haven't ever gotten into a big problem yet...
    anyways, nice to see you post.
    m3 has a wierd way of selling it's products by referring to homebrew it doesn't include. since you have a lite, go into gba mode and use this. i assume this would work for you. but yeah, it seems it's refferring to cart-based games.