1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

m3 lite perfect complements m3 ds simply?

Discussion in 'Nintendo DS' started by thirdI, Jun 16, 2007.

1. thirdI

thirdI Member

i'm kind of new to ds homebrew, so i just wanted to check something before i threw some money at it. i got an m3 ds simply some time ago, and have had no problems with it. i'd like to get a slot 2 cart to complement it. as far as i can tell, if i get an m3 perfect lite, i won't need a pass me card in addition to the m3 ds simply. i should be able to have them both plugged in and just go - is that correct?

also, i'm assuming that nds software would go on the microsd in the simply and gba software would go on the microsd on the lite perfect...
    is that right?

thanks

2. tehfusion

tehfusion Member

This post no longer exists.

Last edited: Jan 22, 2009
  3. nintenut

nintenut Regular member

Yes to all questions posed by both of you, I'm using the simply/lite combo as you described, however, swapping one SD between the two gets annoying real quick. ;)

4. dabundan

dabundan Regular member

i agree with nintenut, hotswap gets old FAST. haha you should just buy like a 512 mb or cheaper micro sd and use that for gba. ^_^ in any case, m3 simply and lite is godly

5. magus7091

magus7091 Regular member