1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

M3 Perfect lite Chinese... what to do?

Discussion in 'Nintendo DS' started by chaosE, Feb 20, 2007.

1. chaosE

chaosE Member

Hey I ordered a M3 Lite perfect (micro sd) about a week ago and I have two questions. The hardware is the chinese version so I am not sure what to do.

1) I tried to get it to boot on a GBA Micro but it wouldn't load at all. I was very careful to make sure it was fully inserted. Is it supposed to work?

2) Is there any reason why i should return this? Can it process american gba/nds backups as well as english homebrew? Are the menus picture-based or will I be hopeless confused?

2. RSkyDiver

RSkyDiver Member

3. chaosE

chaosE Member

I checked that link... I know it is supposed to work in theory but it doesn't. I am going to test it on a DS lite today, but again is there any real drawback to having a chinese M3 lite?

4. XbusterZ

XbusterZ Regular member

nothing i can think of. the filenames you make will still be the same (readable). the only thing is that you have to install chinese firmware. also the text at the bottom stating what options you're over may be in chinese. it is picture based though. you could probably find some nice skins with the options already labeled in english. since the ds/gba are region free, there ~should~ be no problems.

Last edited: Feb 20, 2007