1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

m3 real - GBA cheat files

Discussion in 'Nintendo DS' started by kmjt3112, Feb 5, 2008.

1. kmjt3112

kmjt3112 Guest

Hi there, i know how to use the ds cheats, ........but i have no idea on how to do the gba cheats, anyone out there who owns a m3 real with the gba expansion could please tell me how and what to put on my micro for the games to use cheats. On the game load screen it has 3 choices, cheat file - real time save - patch/fast load. let me know cheeers
    regards.

2. tonynguy

tonynguy Member

hi

I download the cheat file but not sure where to place the file. Do I created a folder or do I just put the cheat file into the system folder?

any help would be great.

tony

3. kmjt3112

kmjt3112 Guest

come on guys someone must know?

4. PicCity

PicCity Member

Well, I just put the folder "GBA_CHEAT_ENG" in the root directory. When you select the gba file it will send you to the game load screen. Right above Cheat file there is an option so "Select File" select your cheat file & cheat file will be turned on. I had to edit the .cht file. I made my own without using the different programs. Check http://m3wiki.com/index.php/GBA_Cht for more information.