1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

M3 Simply, Question

Discussion in 'Nintendo DS' started by mpain55, May 8, 2007.

1. mpain55

mpain55 Member

Ok so i have decided to get a nintendo ds, but before i buy one i have a question for you. Will the new retail DS consoles work with the M3 simply? (basically is nintendo making an attempt to block it)im planning on buying a ds lite onyx if that makes a difference. I know sony has been trying to smash homebrew and that new retail psp's cant run hombrew cause sony has blocked the downgrading, is this the case with the ds?

Last Question:
    Im planning on buying my m3 simply from http://www.nxpgame.com/
    - I havn't seen it advertised or talked about much on these forums. Does anyone know if this site it reliable? I dont want to give my creditcard info to a scam site.

2. mr_hanky

mr_hanky Regular member

Yes it will work, Nintendo have only made 1 attempt at blocking these devices, and that just resulted in a new exploit which, to the best of my knowledge, cannot be blocked.

Catch with the PSP is that all the hacks to run homebrew are software based, alot easier for Sony to patch the holes, whereas the DS you use hardware to use homebrew, alot more difficult to block.

www.nxpgame.com has been mentioned on here a few times now, there is at least one thread based only on that website, and from what I have read they are reliable, a quick search on here should bring up the threads.

Last edited: May 8, 2007