1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[M3 Simply] Super Mario 64 DS problems....

Discussion in 'Nintendo DS' started by dubside, Jan 26, 2007.

1. dubside

dubside Member

Is anyone else having problems with this game? This first version I played froze after I got the first star from the boss on the first level. The second version I tried doesn't freeze, but messes up when I try to change from Yoshi to Mario (Mario still using Yoshi's sound effects, doesn't remain as Mario when you leave the level.)

Have I just gotten some bad dumps or are any of you guys having similar problems?

I'm using the M3 Simply with a 1gig A-Data. Every other game works flawlessly...

Last edited: Jan 26, 2007
  2. mr_hanky

mr_hanky Regular member

Can't say i've heard this happen before.

What are you using U, E or J ? and If you know, are you using V1 of v1.1 or Mario 64 DS

Also What firmware do you have on your Simply?

I will try and replicate the freezing problem with my M3 using a dump I know works. As for Yoshia to Mario, is ths actually changing chacacter or jsut using Marios hat? as what you've said is meant to happen if your only using his hat to turn into mario.

Last edited: Jan 26, 2007
  3. dubside

dubside Member

It was when I got Mario's hat... didn't know that was actually supposed to happen. Seems to be working just fine then.

As for the other game, I think it was just a bad dump I was using. The site I got it from was pretty crappy (other games were corrupt zip files). I used both the 1.0 and 1.2 firmware on it and had the freezing problem both times.

Thanks for the help

4. ronyap

ronyap Member

hey! I have exactly the same prob. When I get the star from the first boss (bomb thing) with yoshi, the game freezes. I havent tried the Mario Ypshi thing though. I hope people can confirm this, and hope that it isnt just me. I got Kingston 1GB Transflash and M3 Simpl v.1.02. My Transflash has only like 150 mb left. Would this be the prob? I doubt it though, coz my other games work. Hmmmm

5. mr_hanky

mr_hanky Regular member

Try re-downloading the game from another location, this fixed the problem for dubside