1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

***M3 USERS: Guide to using homebrew and ROMs on the Nintendo DS and Lite***

Discussion in 'Nintendo DS' started by mr_hanky, Jul 10, 2006.

1. mahek13

mahek13 Member

i don't have any all i have at the moment is an m3 ds simply but i downloaded internet browser but then it sed insert something .
    What shall i do if you have msn or an email address maybe we can sort it out on their if you dont want to answer on here.

2. weedude99

weedude99 Regular member

3. mahek13

mahek13 Member

no i have got 1 but mine didnt come wiv the slot 2 thing coz mine has a build in save thing u just gotta put the memory stick in the top of the slot 1 thing and it works i am asking 4 the internet browser on the m3. plz help if u understand thanx

4. mr_hanky

mr_hanky Regular member

For a start you're in the wrong thread, the M3 DS Simply thread is here.
    As I have mentioned, to use the Nintendo DS Browsers you need two carts, one for the top slot and another for the bottom slot. You already have a cart for the top slot (the M3 Simply) but what you don't have is a cart for the bottom slot (for the additional RAM). You either need to buy a compatible cart or just not use the browser. Some cards that will work are any of the SD M3 Perfect range, the EZFlash 3-1 Expansion, and most of the Supercard range (there might be overs but these are all I know off the top of my head).

No, like mahek13 above your in the wrong thread, the M3 DS Real thread is here. The M3 DS Real does not need a Passcard/Passkey/FlashMe/any other additional boot device to work, you simply plug he M3 DS Real in and it will work.
    The reason the old slot-2 M3s needed a boot device was because they were GBA slot devices and without a boot device to load the DS into DS mode they would be limited to GBA only functions.
    The M3 DS Real can be used as a Passcard to boot the old M3 range should you own one.

5. mahek13

mahek13 Member

hi
    ok thanx mr hanky i know wot ur saying know

6. cleric12

cleric12 Member

is it true you can play snes roms on the ds with the M3 card

7. mr_hanky

mr_hanky Regular member

You can play SNES roms with almost any cart for the DS, however support is limited and only a handful of games work.

8. RSkyDiver

RSkyDiver Member

So which one is the latest driver for M3 Lite and where can we get it?

9. john963

john963 Member

It seems all sources for the latest M3 Slot 2 firmware and game manager software are either broken or outdated? Does anyone have these available for upload or download? Thanks.

Edit: Never mind. I found a source.

Last edited: Mar 14, 2008
  10. nintylink

nintylink Member

Can anyone tell me does the M3 Perfect Lite put GBA games into NOR memory like the EZ 3 in 1 does, im only interested becasue i would prefer to be able to turn my NDS lite off and still be able to play the GBA game where i saved from.