1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

M33 and MGS: PO

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Homebrew software' started by SiXCloud, Sep 4, 2007.

1. SiXCloud

SiXCloud Member

Alright so i'm running M33 and have MGO: PO cso on my stick. When i go to run it, it loops at the Konami logo screen and Fox logo. If i let it sit there it just continues. Just before that screen comes up there is brief message that comes up that i think relates to it checking the mem stick for saved data. I have tried jamming on the buttons but to no avail. Is there special settings or something i need to choose? What should I do? Getting a new copy would be a pain!

2. sicdude

sicdude Regular member

it sounds like a bad dump try and get another one i've played that game and it runs fine with m33,

3. SiXCloud

SiXCloud Member

yeah it was a bad dump. I got a new one and it works fine. Weird that it would take me to that loop tho

4. SiXCloud

SiXCloud Member

Should i convert it to cso? cuz this new one is like 1.4 gigs. Will that effect online play?

5. sicdude

sicdude Regular member

sometimes ppl try o edit the iso themselves to try and make it smaller by taking out videos and so on e.g. i had a copy of tomb raider legends once it was a cso file and was like 5oomb but when i played it,it had no cut scenes was very blocky and kept crashing so i got another one and converted it to cso and it was over 1gb but played perfect

6. sicdude

sicdude Regular member

yes you can convert it to cso without affecting any gameplay at all