1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

M3lite pro and passcard3 wont work

Discussion in 'Nintendo DS' started by dhustone, Aug 9, 2007.

1. dhustone

dhustone Member

I have the above with a sandisk 2gb microsd have updated the loader in the flashcard to v32 or whatever it is and i still cant get nds roms to work. i am new to this and only recieved the cards today.i can transfer roms using gamemanager but when i try to start them on the ds lite it just says "loading" a red bar fills up and then nothing happens i have tried a few roms like chicken shooter, more brain training, puzzle master, but none of them work
    any ideas?

2. dhustone

dhustone Member

just tried my pet hotel and that just goes blank black screen

3. dhustone

dhustone Member

ok its doing my head in now
    where can i get a rom that works i have mario kart original so where can i get a backup of it that definately works and also the latest software for m3lite pro?

i am driving to france on saturday so i really need to get this sorted otherwise the kids will kill each other in the car on the way?

4. mr_hanky

mr_hanky Regular member

When you updated the M3 firmware did you update the GameManager too? If not then theres your problem.

5. dhustone

dhustone Member

i got them both from the same link and i think i did . do you have a link with the latest fw and gamemanager i could use?
    please

6. mr_hanky

mr_hanky Regular member

www.m3adapter.com should have the latest firmware and gamemanager. Also Make sure you using the correct settings on the games when copying them over, you can check the settings required here