1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

macrovision?

Discussion in 'DVD±R for advanced users' started by gamename, Mar 19, 2005.

1. gamename

gamename Regular member

i recently downloaded anydvd.works great.i have several diffrent dvd backup progs.works with all of them.im using the trial version of anydvd.i think i have like 15 days left.my question is:should i go ahead and buy anydvd or wait for the new macrovision and see what happens.

2. Nephilim

Nephilim Moderator Staff Member

I'd say buy it. Slysoft has stayed in step with the new protections and even defeated one before it was released to the public. It's a very handy little app plus it comes with free lifetime updates :)

3. gamename

gamename Regular member

thanks neph, i think i will when my trial period is over.i tried it an effort to keep using dvdxcopy platinum 4.0.3.8.i know mr moores co. is dead but i paid alot of money for this prog two years ago.and it is so easy and fast i hate to see it go.i have alot of other progs to use as well thanks to ad,but i can rip and burn the main movie in about 28 mins.do you think anydvd will keep this prog.alive?