1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Madcatz wireless keyboard for PS3

Discussion in 'PS3 - Modding & Hacking' started by Jlhfit, Jul 25, 2007.

1. Jlhfit

Jlhfit Regular member

I stopped by gamestop after work today looking to buy a game and ran into this sweet lil keyboard made by madcatz. It was 29.95 so I grabbed it up. I comes with 2 differant braces for your controller, the keyboard itself is palm sized and braces to the top of the controller.It operates at 2.4 Ghz through a usb adapter that comes with it. I have been using it and its great.... Makes it so much easier than swapping form controller to keyboard. Anyway just thought I would let yall know. I have a couple pics of mine, just to show you. Later

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 25, 2007
  2. reloadSE

reloadSE Regular member

it looks rather odd... i think i just stick to the lil old key board but a gud find i suppose

3. Jlhfit

Jlhfit Regular member

It does look odd, but for me it doesnt get in the way. Its barely noticeable in the wat of game play.. I played Darkness for bout 2 hours last night and barely it knew it was there, except for visually seeing it..

4. gkmpb4

gkmpb4 Regular member

I remember seeing that at game stop. I was hesitant about getting a none sony controller becuz I heard bad reveiws on it that it doesnt work that well. Is It Wireless? I forgot.If you know, what other non sony wireless controllers work well with the PS3. I have two and one of them is startng to get some wear and tear on the left analog stick. Getting frustration and Im going to get a new one but dont want to pay $50 for one if I dont have to.

Duh...it says wirless on the back onf the controller. Correct myself before someone else does.

Last edited: Jul 26, 2007