1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Madden 05 failed on DVD-R

Discussion in 'PS2 - DVD backup discussion' started by )v(3thuD, Sep 21, 2004.

1. )v(3thuD

)v(3thuD Regular member

Well i just bought some Ritek G04 DVD-R, and burnt Madden 05 iso, i booted up Swapmagic 2.0, swaped with slidecard and it did the pink border around the screen. Madden 05 isn't to big, it's only 3.4gb the DVD is 4.7, i used DVD Decrypter iso write mode at 2x since the DVD are only 2x and 4x, did i do anything wrong? Does it mattter bout burning the iso or the .MDS ? I have a PS2 V4, Burnout 3 on a Imation DVD-R workes great. This isn't the Dual layer version madden just to be more clear.

Im kina dissapointed unless madden is just some reason bit more difficult to backup.

Last edited: Sep 21, 2004
  2. )v(3thuD

)v(3thuD Regular member

Nevermind thats just how the disk are comin out after i burn, is that bad, are they supposed to come out like that, Im using a LiteOn SOHW812s -/+ RW, could it be i need to update firmware? Man i hope not.

3. Djlai78

Djlai78 Member

I backed it up fine using the same disk and program your using, although I have a fliptop. Usually when I get the pink/red border its because the disc isnt fully on the spindal inside the ps2. Im not sure how it works with the slide tool, but on the flip top you can spin the cd around to make sure its on the spindal.

4. )v(3thuD

)v(3thuD Regular member

Hmm, well the thing is burnout 3 boots just find, im doing exact same way as i try for madden, ive tried several swaps and no luck, i guess i'll just keep trying until i find a possible fix. Thanks

5. dud0r

dud0r Member

maybe you just burned it wrong or the iso was corrupt

6. Shoey

Shoey Guest

Madden NFL 2005 has Macrovision Safedisc 3.2 dvd protection on it m8. Use A-Ray Scanner to determine any dvd protection.

A-Ray Scanner
    http://www.aray-software.com/

7. )v(3thuD

)v(3thuD Regular member

on DVD decrypter i think i member seeing it say removed macrovision, and RCE Protection "no" ... Copyright Protection System Type: "none", but i'll try running that program anyway. I don't get how i burnd it wrong, im using DVD decrypter mode-iso-write at 2x cuz it's prolly my burner and it wont let me do 1x mabey from the firmware but i don't wanna go there!. It's my bros madden which he bought, so it aint a dl image that could be corrrupt, the actuall game works fine, so i dout it's corrupt.

Last edited: Sep 22, 2004
  8. )v(3thuD

)v(3thuD Regular member

Well i did a scan on the copy i made since i don't have the game here it's at my bros place, and all it showd up was "LibCrypt/PSX signs found". Anything i should do, patches?

Last edited: Sep 22, 2004
  9. Shoey

Shoey Guest

I'm no expert when it comes to backing up PS2 games m8. My knowledge lies more in pc and dvd backups.(protection).To play backyps of Madden NFL 2005 on a pc. "Most" of us need to use some type of emulation (hide cd-r) to block ATIP. Try using Alcohol 120% with LibCrypt profile to read and burn image of Madden?
    _X_X_X_X_X_[small]MSI KT6V-LSR MS-7021
    AMD Athlon XP 2500+ (OC'd to 3200+)
    1 Gig Corsair XMS PC3200 (OC'd DDR 400)
    MSI MS Starforce nVidia GeForce FX5500(256 DDR)
    Maxtor ATA\133 200 gig
    Lite-ON LTD165H DVD-ROM
    Lite-ON LDW411S DVD-Burner[/small]

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 22, 2004