1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Madden 07 ISO and 3.03 OE

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by phuocle, Jan 31, 2007.

1. phuocle

phuocle Member

Has anyone been able to get this to work? I have a good ISO because I ripped it from my own copy of Madden 07 and all I get is a black screen. Funny thing is that browsing the memory stick will display the title screen, music and movie, but when I load it, just a black screen.

The UMD itself works fine but I'd rather not lug it around with me. I had this problem on 3.03 OE-B and now OE-C. All of my other ISO's work just fine.

Has anyone gotten it to work and what did you do?

2. windtrade

windtrade Regular member

Hey,

What do you use to read the UMD and create the ISO? I see there are couple of programs such as fastloader and UMD DAX dumper.

Since things change so fast in the scene, are these still the best options? I am now on 303OE-c and want to have ISO land on PC hard drive.

3. phuocle

phuocle Member

I'm using Booster's USB Special System Storage 1.00 (http://www.hackmypsp.com/plugins/p2_news/printarticle.php?p2_articleid=442). Place the application inside your GAME150 folder. Insert a UMD game into your PSP. Plug your USB cable into your PSP and make sure it's connected to the computer. Run USBSSS like any other homebrew. Select option #1 from the main menu. Immediately a new drive should be available on your computer with the UMD game appearing as a single ISO file on that new drive. Drag and drop it to your computer hard drive. It'll take a few minutes depending on the size of the game, but after that, you can quit USBSSS or copy another UMD game.

This works much better than anything else I've used. It becomes essentially a drag & drop operation to rip something.

4. windtrade

windtrade Regular member

Thanks!

I tried this app earlier and did not get it working. There was no reference to placing the app in GAME150 folder and it did not work from GAME. Works SOOO easy. thx again

EDIT: I tried to backup GTA:LCS(1.1Gb) and it got 67% got a some sort of error; tried again, same thing, same place. If a UMD has media read problems is this what you can expect? Is there anything else one can do to correct this?

thx

Last edited: Jan 31, 2007