1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Madden 2005 Collectors Edition (PS2) Max Drive help

Discussion in 'PS2' started by jayrivers, Nov 23, 2004.

1. jayrivers

jayrivers Guest

I was wondering if you could help me in finding updated rosters for madden 2005 collector's edition for ps2. I bought this Max Drive USB Flash Drive for PS2 thinking it would help me update rosters for Madden 2005 Collector's Edition for PS2. I guess I am a dummy because I cant seem to figure out where to go to get these roster updates I usually spend the first couple of monthes updating rosters every year when I get the newest madden and was hoping there was something I could do to save the time and frustration...heh heh Is there such a place where I can go to download the rosters or can anyone at your website direct me in a way togo about this?...and is there such a thing that I can buy to help me do this?
    I really would appreciate any time that you take to help me figure this out
    Thanx again
    Jay Rivers

2. Boogers

Boogers Guest

does your ps2 have a network adapter?

3. jayrivers

jayrivers Guest

No it doesnt...I guess that is the only way I can go about it? I was thinking this max drive was what I was needing...I guess not

I appreciate your time

4. vulcan123

vulcan123 Member

Two Words, Football Sucks

5. jayrivers

jayrivers Guest

Whatever man...I just like football...one man's trash is another man's treasure. Have a great Thanksgiving

6. Nephilim

Nephilim Moderator Staff Member

Thread moved.