1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Madden 2005 doesn't work with HDLoader!?

Discussion in 'PS2' started by Xenokai, Aug 11, 2004.

1. Xenokai

Xenokai Regular member

i have it installed but when i hit play it goes to a black screen and doesnt hange's is there a mode or somthen? if so please post thank's

2. TheMan70

TheMan70 Guest

i havent got a hold of the game yet but, as far as i can tell unline games usually have the mode 3 enabled try it and tell me if it works

3. nitsua09

nitsua09 Member

Hey I'm havin the same problem copying to Hd Loader. Hopefully someone can figure out why cuz I hate waitin for games to load now.

4. TheMan70

TheMan70 Guest

hey you need to use hdl_dump because madden is dual layer hdloader only reconizes the first 2 gbs use hdl dump and tel me if this helps

5. Xenokai

Xenokai Regular member

actually my friend is needed to know and mode 3 works plays fine i think the collector edition wont work but he has the regualer ver that (isnt) dual layer i think

6. gfish

gfish Guest

i got it working in mode 3 plays fine

7. ceja_11

ceja_11 Regular member

Does anyone know if you can hook a up a standard U.S ps/2 keyboard to a USB converter, so it can be used with the playstation 2? playing madden 05 ofcorse?

8. nitsua09

nitsua09 Member

What is hdl_dump? and also what is mode 3? If someone could clear this up for me it would be apreciated.

Thanks

9. TheMan70

TheMan70 Guest

hdl dump is a program that lets you install games from your pc even riped ones ive heard and it supports dual layer, as for modes some games need certin modes to work like madden after installing the game go on it and press select and enable mode 3 by pressing x on it then press select again to go back to game select screen. you only need to do this one time because the setting save after that. hope this helps

10. InFaMoUs7

InFaMoUs7 Guest

WHERE CAN I DL hdl_dump... Madden 2005 works on mode 3 but if u go to special fetures it dont work.. can someone explain how to use hdl_dump and transfer a dual layer to the ps2 hdd

emails address removed from sig

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 24, 2004
  11. HaredX

HaredX Guest

Madden 2005 is a dvd9 image, in order to correctly install it to your HDD you have to first convert it to dvd5

12. InFaMoUs7

InFaMoUs7 Guest

IN ORDER TO INSTALL IT.. USE DVD DECRYPTER AND MAKE A IMAGE ON UR PC THEN USE HDD HADINESS AND TRANSFER IT TO THE PS2 HARD DRIVE

13. icerain

icerain Member

ps2 has a hard drive? and if so how do you transfer games to it? I'm looking to find info on how to burn ps2 games to a standard 4.7gb dvd...specifically madden 2005 collectors edition. if anyone can point me in the right direction i wuold greatly appreciate it. never was this hard to burn games on the psx and i just got a top loader for my ps2 so im interested in how to do this.

14. InFaMoUs7

InFaMoUs7 Guest

LOOK ON OTHER FORUMS

15. icerain

icerain Member

I did look on other forums...maybe i'm looking in the wrong places but I couldnt find anything...could you point me in the right direction with a link?

16. InFaMoUs7

InFaMoUs7 Guest

u need the HDD LOADER ANND A MAXTOR HDD ANYTHING UNDER 137GB.. GOOGLE HDD LOADER AND DO INFORMATION ON IT

17. cdh17

cdh17 Guest

Madden 2005 Collectors edition is not a dual layer dvd its a standerd 4.7gb dvd and it works fine running from the hard drive using mode 3