1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Madden 2005!

Discussion in 'PS2' started by PointGod, Aug 10, 2004.

1. PointGod

PointGod Regular member

I read that Madden 2005 would be coming out on the 11th, but I went to my video gaming store anyway and there they had the game already, so I purchased it!
    Well, does anyone know if I can make a backup of this game with DVD decryptor? I dont want to just test it out because I only have like 1 blank DVD left, so if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. Is there anyting special I have to do?

2. nrk4594

nrk4594 Regular member

I made a backup of this game today using dvd decrypter. You don't need to do anything special. Just iso-->read, iso-->write.

3. PointGod

PointGod Regular member

and does it run smoothly in all areas, like franchise?? and you didnt use any special DVD to burn it on did you?

4. ViSi0n

ViSi0n Guest

I burned this game and it was really choppy for me. Although, the last 2 games have turned out really choppy so I think it's something I'm doing wrong. You could probably get it to run right.

5. PointGod

PointGod Regular member

thanks, I'm going to wait for a little more confirmation from people here, then I will try.

6. BigFimfin

BigFimfin Member

The Madden Collector's Edition is 6.5GB dual layer - HDLoader will only recognize 2GB from the first layer. Any suggestions on backing this big one up? Guess I'll just be using my original disc for now.

7. PointGod

PointGod Regular member

the normal Madden 2005 isnt dual-layered is it?

8. TheMan70

TheMan70 Guest

go to ps2wonz.com and pick up HDL_DUMP v0.6 or hd handiness your can hook up you ps2 to your n/a and transfer iso like that even dual layer good stuff (hd loader just keeps on getting better and better, only of we can make something to get rid of that pesky 120GB limit)

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 11, 2004
  9. BigFimfin

BigFimfin Member

Any chance you can send me HDL_DUMP v.0.6 or maybe FAPLink in an email? I don't have a ps2ownz user id for the forums, and cannot get one.

10. PointGod

PointGod Regular member

?? I dont have HD Loader or Network adapter, I have Swap Magic disks.

+Flip-top

Last edited: Aug 12, 2004
  11. TheMan70

TheMan70 Guest

sure ill send it to you just need you email address

12. ceja_11

ceja_11 Regular member

Does anyone know if you can hook a up a standard U.S ps/2 keyboard to a USB converter, so it can be used with the playstation 2? playing madden 05 ofcorse?

13. bengalboy

bengalboy Member

hey everyone, i made a backup of madden 2005 with decrypter with no problems, except the first one i tried was on a memorex dvd+r and it took forever to get past the opening title screen to load. i tried again with a verbatim dvd+r and worked flawlessly, but to answer someone I haven't tried franchise with it yet, just exhibition games, but no skipping with sound or commentary(not like I'd miss the commentary anyways, plus madden's voice normally is a play behind as it is, but I digress) So my strong recommendation is to try verbatim discs(best buy for me) I haven't had a bad backup yet.