1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mafia for PS2 won't load the Molotov Party mission on my PS3

Discussion in 'PS2 - Games' started by Bae, May 5, 2010.

1. Bae

Bae Member

Hello!

Just to make it clear, my PS3 60GB is compatible for PS2 games so thats not the issue. The issue/problem is that after I've completed "The Running Man" mission on Mafia, it begins to load the next mission; "Molotov Party". It stops when two dots of loading remains and freezes. Anyone know a solution to this? I'll be really greatful to this! Pls contact me

Best regards
    /Felix

Apv0101 likes this.
  2. xboxdvl2

xboxdvl2 Regular member

sounds like a scratched or damaged disk to me.

3. Apv0101

Apv0101 Newbie

Well I know I'm five years late, but I have had the same problem your having. I have a solution that just might work. If you have a ps2 memory card with mafia 1 saved data that goes past the molotov party mission, then you're in luck. You'll need a ps3 memory card adapter, which is pretty rare to find new or cheap, so you might end up buying a used one instead. Then when you have that, you plug in ypu ps3 memory card adapter into your ps3 via a USB cable, insert your ps2 memory card into the adapter with the saved data and copy your mafia 1 saved data onto you ps3's internal memory card. I have not yet tested this method but I'm about to soon. I hope this somewhat helped your problem.