1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Magic 3.1 CD-R question (strange)

Discussion in 'PS2' started by darkgod, Oct 30, 2004.

1. darkgod

darkgod Member

well well... this thing is realy boring me now... a few days ago, i downloaded a gameshark backup and recorded it into a CD-R. i already had tried to boot a cd-r with gameshark before but nothing happened, so i assumed it was a bad recording (and it was another file). THEN, i got the CD-R into the ps2 and , it booted really fast , in my 1st atempt! I used it's region X options , and then, when i pressed the "reset" button, the CD-R did not booted. just went to the "insert ps2 or ps1 disc" screen. And, that's what ALWAYS happens now. Today i got all the cd-r's i tried to burn to a store that opened nearby to test them in a dms3, and all them worked ok. I have read some topics, about cleaning the lens, laser azimuth adjustment (and i tried it), and even some people saying to boot the CD-R with the ps2 in a vertical position ! NONE of them works. Please, do anyone have an idea for me ? i'm afraid to check the wires because i'm no technician in this stuff. Well, i hope someone can tell me something about this... oh, and sorry for the english, i'm from Brazil.

2. darkgod

darkgod Member

well... seems no one can give me a light about this subject... i'll just sit and stay playing dororo until i get some awnswer... =/