1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

magic 3.1

Discussion in 'PS2' started by account, Jan 6, 2004.

1. account

account Guest

im getting a magic 3.1 and as i understand it doesn't play double disc check games so i was woundering if i kept my fliptop case on would i be able to use it to load double disc check games like splinter cell, simpsons hit and run, hitman 2, etc, etc, etc

oh and will the magic 3.1 play simspsons skateboading also will it play cd games that have a double disc check?

2. WEStar

WEStar Active member

magic 3.1 only screws up on double check when it's installed on a V7 ps2. I'm pretty sure simpsons skateboarding doesn't have double check and is a DVD.

3. account

account Guest

ss skateboarding is cd based and i think i have a version 7

but could i use my swap discs and fliptop case with the chip installed?

ya it's a version 7

this has nothing to do with the above i am not advertising i am just doing this to make 2 cents per click this will be on all my posts
    http://www.modchip.com/clickcgi/click.cgi?goodcheats

_
    _X_X_X_X_X_[small]check out my website (it's my first site and it's pretty shitty but check it out) http://www.jgames.50megs.com
    [/small]

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 6, 2004
  4. account

account Guest

hello i need some answers i want to know if once i install my chip can i use the flip top to load games that the chip wont?

5. devilhunt

devilhunt Active member

why not go for the magic 5 it solves all the double check problems with the v7

6. account

account Guest

im getting the 3.1 because im getting it for free