1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Magic Dvd ripper free trial again? Something like it?

Discussion in 'Video - Software discussion' started by Colby55, Apr 24, 2007.

1. Colby55

Colby55 Member

Ok I downloaded and use Magic Dvd Ripper the free trial you can only rip it 5 times but then I uninstalled it and reinstalled it and when it came up it said I had 5 more times I could use it. So I went to get my dvd and I close the ripper then brought it back up and now it says I have 0 times left with it. Is there a way for me to download it again to use it however many times I want to without buying it? Or is there a ripper that is like magic dvd ripper that has alot more times of ripping or even free forever I could download?

2. onya

onya Guest

This is a link to the software you need, and the guides on how to use them. Most are freeware. Good luck.

3. Colby55

Colby55 Member

Thank you um can you tell me which one I'll need to rip the dvd to my hard hard and have it as a wmv or avi file? Please I'm not sure which one of the guides is the best software for me to use.

4. onya

onya Guest

DVD Decrypter 3.5.4.0 is no longer updated, but is worth getting.
    DVDFAB Decrypter is updated, so therefore, definetely use this one.
    RipIt4Me has now "dissapeared" and no longer updated, but again worth keeping.
    Using the link I posted before, the guide at top right will get around most movies. If this method proves unsucessful, then simply choose another ripper.
    So to recap, download FAB Decrypter, DVD Shrink, FixVTS and ImgBurn. Follow the guide instructions to the letter, and all should be well.

5. Colby55

Colby55 Member

I read what you said to read of the guide and I just want to make sure that with that I can just (only) rip my dvd to my hard drive making it a wmv, avi or mpeg file.