1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Magic Keys Tools

Discussion in 'PS2' started by uaball123, Jul 28, 2007.

1. uaball123

uaball123 Member

Instead of using Magic keys' tools that come along with the product,i made my own Magic Keys tools b/c i accidently bought Magic keys Coder version that did not come with magic Keys tools. I placed tape where tools 1 and 2 should be placed, and used a thumbtack needle point for where tools 3 should be placed. Will this work? And can someone tell me what tool number 3 does to the Ps2? I basically want to know what the point of placing a point where tool 3 should be placed.

2. rdn98

rdn98 Regular member

There are more elegant threads/articles talking about the importance of all 3 tools.

However, I think there is a way to get by for point 3 by using a straw. Search google for tips on making your own tools.

3. uaball123

uaball123 Member

Hey thanx for responding. i just tried my method for tool 3, and it did not work. The cd didnt start spining. If any one can send me link to a forum or an alternate method of making tool 3 i would really appreciate it.

4. rdn98

rdn98 Regular member

5. rdn98

rdn98 Regular member