1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Magic swap problem

Discussion in 'PS2' started by phoenixMM, Feb 14, 2005.

1. phoenixMM

phoenixMM Member

hi,
    i got magic swap (the dvd: 2.0, cd:3.0) and when i play games on my 50Hz tv i get the game to play but its in black and white does anyone know any thing i can get to get colour? iand please dont say get a 60Hz tv.

2. phoenixMM

phoenixMM Member

please people help.

3. steimy

steimy Active member

Do you mean Swap Magic? If so try changing the video mode on the 3.3 version. I had a few games that loaded in B&W and the picture fliped around. It is set at normal but you can change it to NTSC or PAL. When i changed mine it loaded up fine for 007 games.
    Not sure which one you will need so i would try both, if that doesn't do it i have no idea.

4. phoenixMM

phoenixMM Member

yeah sorry i mean swap magic. i have version 2.0 for the DVD and in that version it doesnt ask you for video mode, again insert disc is displayed.
    what can i do?

5. steimy

steimy Active member

http://www.swapmagicfix.com
    try this site which lists all the games that need CD Loader to load up correctly and see if the game you are trying is there. If not i am not sure what to do because when i had version 2.0 some discs i had needed it to load up. Now i have Swap Magic 3.3 and no longer need it, and it has the video mode options too. I personally got DVD Loader instead of CD loader, they are the same program but DVD Loader you burn to a DVD and CD Loader you burn to a CD.