1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Magic Switch Pro?!

Discussion in 'PS2' started by bombvelle, May 1, 2005.

1. bombvelle

bombvelle Member

hi peeps.. i was checking out the swap magic site, and i dont know if this has been mentioned b4, new or old news, but there's a "magic switch pro". has any1 bought this b4. i still need to buy a slimtool, but im tight on money, so i wondered which is better, the magic switch pro is $3 on linker4u.com, and on the slimtool site it's $15. do u think the slimtool is still worth it? it looks like they both work the same though... i say slimtool looks better, which doesn't matter, and more sturdy, hmm iunno.. i dont wanna lose my money, $3 is almost nothing, but still, i'm really tight on money. lols ok any comment needed thankss

2. bombvelle

bombvelle Member

anyone?! noone reads past the 3rd page.. lols heh

3. chilehaze

chilehaze Member

HI there brother. yea i have bought it. Works prefect for me. Some times tool c will pop out if lid is wiggeld to much, my solution use some tak to put over it. If you do buy give me an email if you need instructions.

4. malcdogg

malcdogg Regular member

I say save your $$ and use some tape. Nice cheap tape. And a screwdriver. :)