1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Magic V and Version 7 ps2 help.

Discussion in 'PS2' started by bigshogun, Apr 5, 2004.

1. bigshogun

bigshogun Member

Hey guys,

this is my first post yay!

anyways, i just modded my ps2 with a magic v chip from modchip.ca

the ps2 boots up fine, but i can't read a ps2 game ps2 says not a valid ps2 cd. and when i put a old ps2 game ie Hot Shot golf it freezes @ a black screen after loading disc.

When i put an audio cd it cant' be read and when i put a DVD in it plays for 5sec freezes and plays for 5 sec freezes.

any idea wat could be wrong? please any installers in NJ/NY/CT please help me if you know wat's wrong? my AIM is Bigshoguns if you can im me.

Also i have Easter break this week if one want me to drive done. im short on cash so if we can work something out. if you take Credit Card we can work something out.

Please IM me Email me or post back. this is getting me mad b/c the soldering job was flawless.

thanks
    SS
    Aim Bigshoguns
    Hiphophindu@earthlink.net

2. WEStar

WEStar Active member

did you make sure to seperate the R wire from the rest of the bios wires? the r wire is apparently very sensative to interferance.

3. bigshogun

bigshogun Member

yeah i will try that asap. also my "F" wire came out. so this thursday i will try it out.

any other suggestions will also be helpful.

thanks for your response

Bigshoguns

4. bigshogun

bigshogun Member

ok,

i resoldered the F wire and insulated the R wire,

now Audio Cd's play, but dvd still skip and ps2 dont play they freeze @ black Screen.

so any help would be nice. thanks