1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MagicSwitch and Slim Tool? Difference?

Discussion in 'PS2 - Software boot discussion' started by lib, Feb 8, 2005.

1. lib

lib Guest

Is there a difference between these?

www.slimtool.co.uk

http://www.consolesource.com/ecomm/customer/product.php?productid=2130&cat=1&page=3

just different names?

I ordered from the UK site and payed more (about double because of the exchange rate)

But i am confused about the NTSC and PAL now.. and am thinking about asking for a refund before he ships so I can figure this out. Some sites offer Magic 3.3 discs in two versions NTSC and PAL. the slimtool.co.uk site only offers one. I emailed him about it and he said the following:

"
    Swap Magic V3.3 work on both PAL & NTSC & JAP consoles so you can play any region game.
    "

so I emailed him again about different sites offering different versions and he said this

"Let me investigate and i'll get back to you, i have never had problems with other overseas buyers before. I'll take a look at the other sites and my wholesalers and i'll get back to you as sooon as possible."

So I think i shoudl ask for a refund and wait and find out before I order again.

what do you guys think?

Imm from Canada.

2. lib

lib Guest

Hmmm and slimtool just redid their website too.

3. lib

lib Guest

Anyone ??

If anyone has AIM and knows abouw SwapMagic 3.3 discs and stuff can you IM me too'?

entenselib

4. Jizmak

Jizmak Regular member

Last edited: Feb 8, 2005