1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

magnum shoots tanks

Discussion in 'Xbox - General discussion' started by dsmock, May 10, 2007.

1. dsmock

dsmock Member

ok sorry about all of my recent posts but i just thought to get all my questions out of the way. So i made a mod and switched the magnum bullet with a tank and im wondering how to change the speed of the tank so you can shoot it at people not just right in front of you.
    thanks

2. DanandJen

DanandJen Regular member

If memory serves me correctly, you cannot change the velocity at which the tank appears. Something about changing the value causes the game to crash. If your using Dothalo, you will notice under "tag editor", that after you change the proj to a tank, there is no longer a box for changing proj speed.

3. dsmock

dsmock Member

is there a way to make weapons come out fast?

4. DanandJen

DanandJen Regular member

no. For some strange reason when you swap with stationary objects or vehicles, the speed is in a strange format. Example (1.0635+E3). Not sure why and nobody has bothered to find out either. You can however thru the script tags, make certain things happen by doing certain things. Example (Shooting a magnum with cammo picked up makes tanks fall from the sky)

5. dsmock

dsmock Member

i saw a mod somewhere when on lockout an smg shoots swords and they go really fast

6. DanandJen

DanandJen Regular member

thats because the weapon tags and the vehicle tags each have a different set of principles and workings.