1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mailing A PS2 To Have A Mod Chip Installed....

Discussion in 'PS2 - Hardware boot discussion' started by djscatter, Mar 10, 2005.

1. djscatter

djscatter Guest

Is it a good idea to mail your PS2 to someone to have a mod chip installed? Either a business or a private individual.

I have seen many posts on here an other places advertising Mod-Chip Installations. All you have to do is send them the system and money.

The one place I am thinking of sending it to has a website and a business address, but it also says "not responsible if lost or stolen". What if an employee steals it....

Just wondering if anyone has any experience with sending a PS2 out to be modded. Or if you had a good experience.

2. tommyl

tommyl Guest

ive had good experience at www.steelcityelectronics.com there out of pittsburgh pa

3. spyman

spyman Regular member

if theyve got the reputation to back them up then it shouldnt be an issue, however if your company is saying lost or stolen etc they arent liable, that is BS.

If someone sends me a ps2 and I lose it, id be responsible. However if they are talking about it being lost or stolen in the mail thats a different issue.
    Always send it with some sort of tracking etc.