1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Main title keeps repeating

Discussion in 'DVD±R for advanced users' started by gatlin01, Apr 7, 2005.

1. gatlin01

gatlin01 Member

Using Anydvd & CloneDvd2:
    Problem I`m having, on Anydvd I have it setup to jump directly to the main title, to skip all the adverts and trailers.
    When press enter at the title screen the movie starts then jumps back to the main title.

Media using Ty

2. squizzle

squizzle Active member

Have you tried to rerip and reburn? Might've been a bad rip the first time around or a bad burn. Strange problem though...

If that doesn't fix it you could always try DVD Shrink with AnyDVD just to rule out CloneDVD as being the problem.

3. baabaa

baabaa Active member

It sounds like it is not re-authored correctly.
    ie.as though all the trailer/advert link information is still contained within the ifo tables, so it tries to locate the information via it's internal sector references, but finds it is not there, therefore repeating itself..........(I think)

Usually if you want to discard trailers/adverts etc, you are better off stripping them out completely, rather than attempting to skip them.

I have not used those programs you stated, so could not advise on settings etc.
    I use Dvd Decrypter and Dvd20ne for my rips and reauthoring.

Maybe someone can pop in here and suggest some possible settings for you....................