1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Major League baseball 2k11 & Wave 11

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by lokal704, May 23, 2011.

1. lokal704

lokal704 Member

First off I would like to say that I do not know exactly what firmware I have. I do not use the activation disc, and I have successfully burned wave 6 discs (NHL 11). I have tried on numerous occasions to burn Major League Baseball 2k11. I have multiple copies and all of them have given me the same result. Whenever I burn a copy I get the play dvd error. Is there something I am doing wrong? I was under the assumption that since it was not ap2.5 I should have no issues playing it. If someone could share some knowledge I would be very grateful.

2. terpsfan

terpsfan Member

You need wave patcher to patch down the wave. I usually patch it to wave 3. I've patched mlb 2k12....to wave 3. it will ask you to update the dash. that is fine, but you won't be able to play ap 2.5 games in the future. this game isn't

3. lokal704

lokal704 Member

Thank you so much for the response. I hate to sound like a noob but is there any way you could walk me through it. I have one disc left and dont want to screw it up. Thank you.

4. terpsfan

terpsfan Member