1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MAJOR Syphon Filter Problems

Discussion in 'PS2 - DVD backup discussion' started by Andysan, Aug 22, 2004.

1. Andysan

Andysan Guest

OK,i just bought Syphon Filter: The Omega Strain and i cant play online. This is a 100% genuine version bytheway from a shop, not a copy. I get online, after connecting and successfully passing the DNAS tests and accepting the license agreement. But when i try to login,my agent name is already there for me,and the password field is blank.....so i just put in a password thinkin its askin me to create one.....then i hit login,but no matter what,it keep saying my name is invalid.

The manual says i have to "Register" first, but i cannot see an option for this-just username, pass and login. I have read of someone else who has had the same problem, but i cannot contact him for help.

I have tried various usernames and passwords, even random stuff like "addkdlfn" in case the problem is that someone already has my username, but no cigar. I think i have to register, and then login, but i cant seem to do ths. Can anybody please help? i would be so grateful. Thanks.

2. Jerman

Jerman Member

If your username is already there, and the password field is blank, it must mean a password has already been created. That's just my guess.

3. Andysan

Andysan Guest

Its like my username is already laid out in front of me, and beneath it there is a password box which is empty, and then a button that says "Login". Something like this:

Username: [Andy]
    Password: [****]

Click Here To Login

But the problem is, the manual says that the "login" button should be a "Register" button, but its not. Someone else had the same problem as me on one of the Playstation forums, but i cant get in touch with him. So every time i type in my details and click "Login" it says that the username and password sdont match. Any Omega Strain fans hve any ideas?

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 22, 2004