1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

make money fast !

Discussion in 'All other topics' started by SolidSnaa, Sep 13, 2004.

1. SolidSnaa

SolidSnaa Guest

Hey! I'm too lazy and stupid to hold down a real job so I'm here trolling for idiots to scam. I really hope some of you are dumber than I am so I don't have to buck up and get a job like decent people do. If you want to support a worthless sack of crap like me then sign up here:

http://lazypricksthatneedtobeshot.com

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 13, 2004
  2. drchips

drchips Active member

The clock is ticking for you matey...

As you have posted from within the United Kingdom, and your I.P. address has been logged, now is the time to inform you that the U.K. has some very strict laws about fraud (which is what your post entails), specifically Pyramid Schemes such as that which you have proposed.

If you had posted from just about anywhere else in the world, you would be free and clear, but no, you had to post from the U.K.

I put you on notice that your post and the contents therein are considered to be evidence of malfeasance.

As I type this the relevant details, complete with a full copy of your post (so editing it won't work, that just compounds the offence - destruction of evidence) are on their way to those who can make use of them.

To summarise:
    You have committed a criminal act within the U.K.
    Your belief that the username provides anonymity is false as your I.P has been logged.
    ALL U.K. ISPs are required by law to keep access logs (logging customer connections against I.P addresses).

Think you are a poor student now?
    Wait and see how poor you are after the system gets a hold of you...
    _X_X_X_X_X_[small]Life is just more of the same:[/small]

Last edited: Sep 13, 2004
  3. Nephilim

Nephilim Moderator Staff Member

Last edited: Sep 13, 2004