1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MAKING A BACKUP COPY OF DEF JAM VENDETTA

Discussion in 'PS2' started by DBURTON87, Jun 17, 2003.

1. DBURTON87

DBURTON87 Guest

I have a neo 4 mod chip and version 4 ps2. I just purchased a dvd burner, pioneer dvr 105. I tried to burn def jam vendetta twice and it just want boot. I'm using nero 5.5.10 as my burning program. It comes on the screen and says loading but thats as faras its goes. I burned it on Verbatim DVD-r and Optimum DVD-r. I burned Madden 2003 and it works fine. Any suggestions?

2. hinlad

hinlad Member

This really isn't going to help too much, but I’ve had the same problem. The first game I backed up worked fine (Tekken 4) but then backups I made of FIFA 2003, Hulk and Midnight Club 2. The only thing I could think of was to keep the reading and writing speeds down to a minimum and to try and change the disks I’m using.

At the moment I’m using Packard Bell dvd-r (I know, but they looked idiot proof on the shelf), and an NEC 1300 to burn run on a Xecuter 2.1 Lite. I’d love to see a decent solution being posted. Good luck.