1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Making a Divx dvd - Help Please!

Discussion in 'DivX / XviD' started by clairtoon, Feb 22, 2007.

1. clairtoon

clairtoon Member

Hi there,

Im new to the forum and a complete beginner to Divx, etc. My question is, i have a Divx dvd player and my friend used to give me dvds to watch where there was two movies on 1 dvd and when you put the dvd in it came up with two folders which look like the folders on your PC and the two files were different movies.

I was wondering just how difficult it was to do this and also how long it would take and what software/appliances i would need.

Thank you in anticipation and like i said im a complete beginner to all this.

Cheers

2. Indochine

Indochine Regular member

It is very easy to do this. This is the standard way to burn avis for playing on standalone players. You just burn the disk as a data disk. The display of folders and files on the disk is done by the DivX DVD player. You don't have to do anything special to the disk to make this happen. That is how these players work when you put in a data disk with divx files on it.

Last edited: Feb 23, 2007