1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Making A DVD Movie With Nero Vision 4

Discussion in 'Nero discussion' started by ColF07, Sep 19, 2007.

1. ColF07

ColF07 Member

Can anybody help me: I am trying to make me own dvds I can work out how to do menus etc... but when i import video files i have to do it in parts then merge them into one.But when I play the finished dvd back on my dvd player the dvd stops at the part where I have merged the files together any suggestions.

2. LOCOENG

LOCOENG Moderator Staff Member

3. ColF07

ColF07 Member

hey thanks for the response. i forgot to say they are not AVI files they are VOB files i need to merge.

4. LOCOENG

LOCOENG Moderator Staff Member

Then you don't need Nero Vision, use Recode or DVD Shrink and import each file in one at a time and backup your compilation.

5. ColF07

ColF07 Member

here is what im trying to do. i wanna make my own dvds of music shows i have. i can do the menus and import the VOB files i have ripped with shrink but nero vision wont let me import the files all together i have to do it one at a time. which i can do. i then merge all the files together as one but when i play back the dvd the dvd stops where i have merged them or the sound goes out of sync. am i doing something wrong.