1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

making an iso ??

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by gamer3000, Jan 29, 2007.

1. gamer3000

gamer3000 Member

Hi all... I have a psp game in a folder on my hard drive which has 3 subfolders:
    - one named 'common' (with a 'prx' subfolder in it),
    - a 2nd one 'psp' subfolder (with a sub 'game' in it with files) and
    - a 3rd subfolder 'gamename' (which also has 2 subfolders called 'sysdir' and 'usrdir' in it with files).

As I don't know how to load the game, is there a way/tool to convert this whole 'folder-structure' (or parts of it) into an iso/cso file which is so much simpler/easier to load/play ??
    (I recently downgraded my psp to 1.50 and then went straight to 3.03 OE-C, never used devhook/fastloader/umdemu or anything else, not familiar with them, I suspect they have something to do with that 'folder-structure' ??).
    Thanks in advance for your help guys!

2. hexitnow

hexitnow Active member

well u already had the iso but u extracted it resulting the gamename folder with the sysdir and usrdir folders. when u extracted the very first time it should have resulted with one more large winrar file. That was the ISO. Winrar recognizes ISO's as compressed archives consequently placing it's native icon over them also. I have changed my icon for ISO's so theyre easy to distinguish, plus I have windows display known file formats so i see the .iso on the end.