1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Making copies of burned games

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by arkadyka, Jan 19, 2007.

1. arkadyka

arkadyka Member

Folks,

My friend has a ton of burned 360 games and I would just like to make copies of them. He is saying its a bit complicated, but its time consuming and i'd rather do it for him.

Both of our xboxes are flashed.

Can someone give me an easy step by step process to make copies of existing burned 360 games.

much appreciated.

2. wabashman

wabashman Active member

well since they are allready copied games, then just do a simple 1:1 copy of them. that easy. but it illegal to make copies of a game that you do not have the origonal of. and im going to go out on a limb here and bet that you dont have the origonals since you are making copies of his games.....

3. modster

modster Regular member

Dude,

Please don't ask questions about copying games that you don't own the originals!

You are driving the cost of games up!

cheers

4. Oner

Oner Moderator Staff Member

They can ask how to do this as it is a question on how to copy, not in how to get them i.e. direct download links or for purchase. Remember where they live the laws might differ from yours and that is not the question asked.

Last edited: Jan 19, 2007
  5. arkadyka

arkadyka Member

Why am i being chastised for asking while identical information is being discussed on the very same forum, including stickied how-to guides.

6. ModdaMIke

ModdaMIke Guest

its ok a mod cleared your question, use nero and and make a direct copy, it should take about 40 minutes to do the whole process

7. arkadyka

arkadyka Member

i wonder why my friend said it was complicated. Just a direct copy eh? ok, i will try that :)

8. ModdaMIke

ModdaMIke Guest

yeah, if you want to do a complicated way you can do the same way the backups were made in the first place but that just takes a long time