1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Making copies of copies????

Discussion in 'PS2 - DVD backup discussion' started by MultiCopr, Dec 22, 2004.

1. MultiCopr

MultiCopr Regular member

I am trying to make a copy of a copy with dvddecrypter. I am using the settings that I have seen scubapetes posts about changing the settings on dvddecrypter and it is updated to current version. I try to remake an iso from my copy to my hard drive and it gets to about 92% and just wont get past it. I let it go up to 400 retries and nothing.

EDIT: Bleh I forgot to put the error and now I cant remember exactly what it was...lol.

Anyway it was some kind of I/O error and a bunch more stuff, BUT of course I let my friend just borrow the copys and now I cant get it to error.

Last edited: Dec 22, 2004
  2. sly_61019

sly_61019 Senior member

what brand media is it on, its getting read errors and there isn't much you can do.

3. bigmac999

bigmac999 Regular member

Ive used Alcohol 120% to copy a copy and it worked just fine.

4. nrk4594

nrk4594 Regular member

Check to see if there are fingerprints or scratches on the bottom of the disc.

5. MultiCopr

MultiCopr Regular member

Ya I will have to check them when my friend returns them but its weird that those three wouldnt work and now I have done 4 in a row and they have worked.